Tuesday, April 3, 2007
Just a quick hello!
MEXICO was awesome! It was definately a vacation to remember. Steve bonded with my parents a little...they probably like him better than me now :) The trip was great and I'm sad that it's over. The only thing I really missed was my pups and a few great friends. They were well taken care of thanks to Jessica and Matt. It is nice to have good friends you can count on....thanks again ya'll. I have a ton of pictures that I can't wait to share with you. I will be on again soon to share the rest of my vacation. I must work for now unfortunately :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Someone needs to leave me a comment other than me! :) I am just checking to see if everyone can post a comment without having a blog account.
Post a Comment