Thursday, April 12, 2007

Mexican Pictures








As you can see, we had an awesome time in MEXICO!! The Iguana came running after me when we were at the Mayan Ruins. Scary but fun! We went snorkeling in Grand Cayman but later got ripped off at Margaritaville with $11 Margaritas. Everything is way over priced there. We got to see the most amazing sunsets every night on the ship and even a few dolphins in Key West. They had a formal night and my dad and Steve dressed up in their tuxedos. We all had lobster except for Steve...he opted for the steak (he ate steak 5 nights in a row). Steve even got to eat Mexican food in Mexico...it wasn't Taco Bell (his all time favorite restaurant) but it was very good and the salsa was out of this world HOT! When the crew turned down our beds at night, they would make us fun animals out of towels. I only put a few of the pics on here, but each night Steve and I would pose with the animals! We layed out, drank some beer and mostly relaxed the whole trip...it was amazing. It would not have been the same without my parents there...Thank you guys for making this a very memorable trip! I can't wait to go again! Enjoy the pictures!

2 comments:

Missy said...

These are great pictures! I would love to take a vacation like that... maybe someday!

Anonymous said...

I love the towel animals!!