I'm back agian. So as a restaurant manager the weekend is usually my busiest time. In this industry, when everyone else is out playing, we're here serving them. This leads to MY actual weekend being on Monday and Tuesday. I actually like this better anyway. I can actually go out when normal people are working. This means less crowds and less waiting when I go places. However, for the first time in years Steve and I have a Friday night off together. We don't even know what to do with ourselves. I haven't been to the movies in a while...should I be scared of the crowds? Especially in NE where the kids run wild in the streets. I may just sit on my lazy butt and watch Scrubs.
Saturday is the main event. Jessica's sister is getting married! What a time we are going to have. Life always has a way of throwing curve balls at you. I know Ann Marie wasn't thinking this is where her life was headed a few months ago, but things happen for a reason. She has a bun in the oven and is choosing to do the best thing for her and the baby...MARRIAGE! How scary is that...I was scared as hell when I got married and I wasn't even trying to worry about a baby. Well, I wish her and Rick the best of luck on their journey together...I'm sure it won't all be peaches and cream, but it never is really. The best advice I have been given is to really pay attention to the one you love. Do something special for them when they're not expecting it. Just so everyone knows, I do have my wedding pictures back. I plan on posting some on this blog soon, so be looking out if you are interesting in seeing them.
Keep it real!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
so I am not okay with this whole Friday night off thing.
Please tell me that I am not closing with you-know-who.....
Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment