Saturday, January 13, 2007

The Meow Mix Intro

This is The Meow Mix. Life through the eyes of a CB. The tales that you will hear will shock and amaze you. I surround myself with the most interesting people...not always intentionally. I am the General Manager of a small Italian restaurant called "The Italian Pie." I have named the soap opera that is my restaurant "As the Pie Turns." The people are crazy. So crazy I love and hate them all at the same time.
I very recently got married. December 9, 2006 I was sentenced to life. The ball and chain I drag around every day is getting heavy. I love Steve. He is my rock and I am so glad I have someone to torture the rest of my life. We have two girl labs...one chocolate (Sam) and one black (Charlie). Don't let the names fool you, they really are bitches. We got married so our pups aren't bastards any more. We have a very happy little family, and I have a great life.
This is just the intro. I am so excited about writing all my ridiculous thoughts and adventures down. Of course, there is much much more where this came from. I pull it out of my a** every day.

2 comments:

Missy said...

I am so so happy that you have a blog now!! YAY!

Anonymous said...

What the hell is a blog???? guess who???