Thursday, February 8, 2007

Forgot My Password!

I am very sorry I have not posted in so long. I forgot both my password and account name...it took some time to break the blog code. Well, I wrote my new password down so maybe there won't be months in between my rants.
I guess there are some new things going on around here. I am still stuck inside my personal hell that I like to call work. It isn't bad all the time...just when I am here. The restaurant industry can be tough. It can become incredibly hard to be nice to people on an every day basis. I basically think the general public is dumb. Too harsh? Well I am sure you are not one of those dumb ones and if you are, no offense. Ok, so who does not realize that servers only make $2.13 an hour? Also, I am used to the Baby's Mamma's Drama stories, but would you believe my prep guy just called out on me with a Baby's Daddy's Drama story. Unbelievable! I could go on and on about some of these topics, but it is too early to get all mad.

Lighter Notes~ I am going to MEXICO!!! Whoo Hoo! The Norwegian Cruise Line is heading out of Charleston, hitting the Keys and then straight on to Mexico. I could not be freaking out any more! Steve and I are on a diet. It is going pretty good actually. We have been doing our Power Walk video which is a 2 mile "brisk walk" along with some crunches. We have a 10 lb. goal before Mexico (end of March) and then another 10 lb. goal before our annual Myrtle Beach trip (June). I am going to eat an orange and try to do some work. I'll be sure to keep this web site up to date as long as I don't lose this paper with my password on it :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited you posted a new one! I can't wait to hear the new baby daddy drama!!

Missy said...

So, are cranberry vodkas on your diet? :)
And I want to know why Ashley posts comments on your blog and not mine. I see how I rate.