I can't wait for MEXICO!!! I mean really...I honestly think that is what is making this month at work so hard. But, you can't beat having something like MEXICO to look forward too. Yesterday wasn't so bad. I got a ton of cleaning done, and cleaning has become my therapy. If Shitler would just get it through his head not to bother me until double digits, it would have been a lot better. I think he realized I wasn't in the mood for his pompous ass that early in the morning, so he opted to play suduko puzzles for two hours until lunch started. Once there was some work to be done, he ran home to play with his family. What an awesome job...Hey Scott, Can I be regional manager? Just kidding, if you have to act like Peter Griffin to be a RM, he can keep it.
Ok, so I am over work for a minute. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELISSA!!! You are coming close to the edge of that hill, so be careful not to fall over it. :) Next time we go out, we won't let Steve chaperon. He makes me behave to much. Maybe we should have gone out with Jessica; she seemed to have had a good time last night. Love ya girl...hope you made it to your 6 am meeting. Anyway, maybe next time the sketch ball won't show up just to be weird and leave. Weird or Weirdo? I can't decide. Well, no one's phone was thrown but I can't say I didn't think about it. Something about Indrit brings out the cat claws in me. He needs to be knocked off his high perch sometimes, and I am the one to do it. Sorry DiDi, I can't contain myself. Nobody puts Baby in a corner! Once again, Happy B-day Melissa! I hope you have an awesome day! Life is pretty good right now. It goes by too fast, but I know you are one person that doesn't let the good days slip by. Give your beautiful family lots of hugs and kisses today and they will keep you young forever. Love ya girl! ~Meow
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I had a good time Friday night, you guys are awesome, thanks for the mini-birthday party!
Post a Comment