Sunday, April 22, 2007

As "The Pie" Burns

Two more Sundays and I am out of here!!! I have been so excited since Thursday that I can hardly stand it. Once again, Poor Steve! I went from total sadness to extreme joy in seconds. I think I was dancing and singing for about two days...it was really starting to get on his nerves. However, my emotions are almost back to normal (well as normal as they ever were). It is going to be really hard to leave "The Pie," but I will. I have been at NE since before the walls were up and the toilets were installed. "As the Pie Turns" will continue on without me I'm sure. It was fun working with all the crazies, but honestly I hope there isn't nearly as much drama at Applebee's. I am slightly worried this restaurant will tear itself apart when I leave, but I guess it all depends on upper management and the staff's willingness to step it up. I hope it goes well, but I need to stop worrying about it. I will be training at the Applebee's in Lexington for two months, and then I will be placed in one of their 7 Columbia locations. I can't wait to actually have some solid training. I think it is only going to get better for me from here. Wish me luck in not hurting one on my staff members between now and then! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay, I hope this works. GREAT BLOG!!! I am reading it. I shouldn't be, I should be working on my tax research project. (I know how much you care) Have fun. Great Pictures!!

Anonymous said...

I concur....dontcha love that word 2 syllables 1 smooth word con-cur...hahaha anyways. im so going to miss you when you leave. thanks for not venting about me on your blog. i was getting scared for a moment whew.