Saturday, May 5, 2007

A Cross-eyed McFatty!

So I have been working at Ipie Forest Drive for the past week. I have had a good time even though I've had to work kinda hard. FD is so much busier that NE. I know about half the staff from when I worked here a couple of years ago, so it was fun to catch up with all of them. I went on Thursday to meet my new Applebee's training manager. He was very nice but unfortunately cross-eyed! I mean really, how do you talk to someone who is cross-eyed? I've been told to just stare at the brim of his nose, but it doesn't work. I can't help but stare at his eyes, but then I go cross-eyed too. I also met the assistant manager while I was there. He was just as tall as he was wide. He was wearing a bright blue shirt, and all I could think of was the blueberry girl from Willy Wonka. I am going to HELL! I am probably going to be a Fatty McFat one day too. That will be my punishment. Tomorrow is my last day working for Shitler! Woo Hoo! I never have to talk to him again. I just hope I don't ever have to work for anyone as douchy as him. I am looking forward to my new job so much, even though I have to be up before 7 a.m. every day next week. I can dig it because I have Thursday and Friday off...you can't beat that! I can't tell you the last time I actually had a Friday off without having to kill someone :) My quality of life is about to increase drastically...I don't know what to do with my two days off every week. I haven't had that in three years. Well, I'll let you know all about my adventures as an MIT. I'm sure that it will be interesting. Keep it real!

2 comments:

Missy said...

you are too funny because you used the word douchy. ha!

Ashley said...

Hope the new job is going good!!I'm sure you will have lots of new stories to share with us.