Sunday, April 29, 2007
I'M OUT!
It is my last night as the GM of Ipie NE. I am actually sad. I didn't even think that I would be at all. Maybe it's the wine that is making me emotional, or maybe it's the fact that I am actually going to miss the drama of "As the Pie Turns." I have a chance to start over and forget about all the crap that has happened while I was here. However, it was an awesome learning experience and "The Pie" is being left in the best hands possible...Boyd. He has been the GM of Forest Drive for the last 3 years, and I know he'll do a great job. My head is hanging kind of low right now for I am giving up all that I have been working so hard on for so long. I have such a great opportunity ahead that I should be excited as hell, but I can hardly think about that right now. I made some great friends while I was here, and as a matter of fact, it was their last night at "The Pie" also. Melissa is moving on to Arizona's Steakhouse and Ashley is focusing on graduating college. I know that I'll be keeping up with them and a few others. It has been such a love/hate relationship that I know it is time to end this. Tomorrow is a much brighter day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yay for our last day!
hey. I started one so go here www.andashootingstar.blogspot.com
Post a Comment