Thursday, March 15, 2007

Hunting with Dad

I am so excited I got one picture on here last night. I only worked on it for a little more than an hour. I want everyone to know that my life is not all about work. I just have a hard time using the internet at my house because I am always in a fight with my computer. I've been writing all my entries during my breaks at work, so I tend to dwell on the problems here. Today is a new day! And MEXICO is right around the corner!
So take a look at my picture. It is my favorite "non-people" picture I've taken. I was home for Christmas '05 and got my digital camera from my parents. A few days later my Dad and I went hunting, and this is one of the pictures I got from my tree stand. Just so you know, I have never actually killed a deer. I ran over a bunny last week coming into the entrance of my neighborhood, but I guess that doesn't count. Anyway, I used to always go with my Dad. We would just sit and talk for hours. Even if we didn't see a deer all day, we still had a good time. This picture will always remind me of him and how awesome of a Dad he is. I love you Dad, and I'll try and get my crap together so I can go again with you this year.
PS~ I will figure this picture thing out! There will be more soon.

No comments: