Friday, March 23, 2007

Pictures & Mexico

Ok, so I can't figure out how to use this blog at the computer at my house. It is weird, but I have figured out a way to get my pictures on here finally. I am on my way to MEXICO tomorrow, so you won't here from me for a while. YEAH!! I will be blond and tan when I get back next week. Steve and I went shopping last night for all of our cruise supplies. I could barely sleep from all my excitement. I am going to miss my pups, but they are in good hands. Matt and Jessica are watching them at our house. They are almost always bad when we leave. I doubt they will make it the whole week without some crazy retaliation. Well I am sure the world isn't going to stop when I leave. I hope the restaurant runs smooth and things go well, but I won't be thinking much about you guys, but I'll drink one for you ;)

No comments: